No Man’s Sky update 1.52 is now available for players on PC. This update will soon roll out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official No Man’s Sky 1.52 patch notes, the new hotfix contains various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, No Man’s Sky version 1.52 also includes stability improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released which introduced a full multiplayer experience, near-unlimited base building, command of freighter armadas, a graphical overhaul and more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s No Man’s Sky version 1.52 is expected to fix all these issues.
No Man’s Sky 1.52 Patch Notes for PS4, PC, and Xbox One
- No Man’s Sky 1.52 fixed an issue that will restore more savegames for players who saved with partially repaired tech.
- Fixed an issue where players who had partially repaired a piece of broken technology would have an incorrect item in the repair interaction
- No Man’s Sky version 1.52 addressed an issue where players in underwater bases played the wrong animations
- Fixed an issue where freighters incorrectly reported they did not have enough fuel to warp
- No Man’s Sky update 1.52 fixed a crash in the base-building system
- Improved garbage collection and reduced memory footprint of physics
- Prevented occasional crash in animation
- No Man’s Sky 1.52 reduce the memory footprint of planetary textures from space
No Man’s Sky update 1.52 is now available for download on PC.