NHL 19 update 1.41 patch notes for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available. According to the official NHL 19 1.41 patch notes, the latest update has added new features as well as a long list of bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, the latest NHL 19 version 1.41 also contains various fixes related to framerate drop, freezing, stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs.
Recently, a big update was released with gameplay changes and improvements. However, many players are still experiencing a number of problems when trying to play the game. Today’s NHL 19 version 1.41 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
NHL 19 Update 1.41 Patch Notes
- Fixed for crashing issues with NHL 19 version 1.41.
- NHL 19 1.41 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Addressed small glitch and UI issues with NHL 19 update 1.41.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.