NHL 18 update 1.07 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official NHL 18 1.07 update changelog, this new NHL 18 March update has added some minor bug fixes and improvements. In addition, the NHL 18 version 1.07 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a similar update was released with no major changes. However, roster update was rolled out with a new HUT Champions Mode, new uniforms, equipment, and much more. You can read more details here.
NHL 18 Update 1.07 Changelog
- Bug fixes and game improvements
- Fixed an issue that caused Player Names in the Player Info screen to disappear; they should now show up.
- Addressed the incorrect item options appearing for Coin Bonus items
- Fixed the incorrect text color appearing in the various Leaderboards and Stats screens in HUT Champions
- Addressed an issue where common Hockey Fights Cancer player items displayed invisible item art
- Fixed an issue where Set Item Requirements art were not being displayed properly
- Addressed an issue that prevented duplicate items from being accessed in HUT Collection team folders
Check your game update and download the latest NHL 18 update 1.07.