Need for Speed Payback update 1.09 is now rolling out for players. Unfortunately, the official changelog for Need for Speed Payback 1.09 is now available yet. However, players are reporting that the new NFS Payback update 1.09 has added minor bug fixes and improvements. In addition, the Need for Speed Payback version 1.09 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.08 was released with two new cars, new events and more. Drift Zones, Speed Runs, Speed Traps and Jumps are now available to AllDrive. The update also removed all checkpoints from the Bait Crates system. Eddie’s Skyline was also released as a reward. Check out preview changelog below.
- Autolog recommendations now display the car type and rating used for repeatable events.
- Addressed a rare issue that would cause the game to sometimes hang indefinitely when selecting “swap with warehouse” in AllDrive.
- Addressed an in-game money exploit.
- The Tune-up shop now displays the correct button prompt for the help option.
- Players can no longer navigate through the pause menu after pressing the ‘Back’ prompt in the multiplayer lobby.
We’ll update this article with more details as soon as the official Need for Speed Payback 1.09 changelog goes live.
Meantime, check your game update and download the latest update Need for Speed Payback update 1.09.