NBA Live 19 update 1.19 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official NBA Live 19 1.19 patch notes, the new update has added bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, NBA Live 19 version 1.19 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA Live 19 version 1.19 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
NBA Live 19 Update 1.19 Patch Notes
- Tuning applied to Steals to reduce the amount of successful steal attempts by users
- Tuning applied to traits to address player feedback for shooters being too powerful. Top end shooters with traits applied should see a slightly reduced shot percentage.
Player Likeness updates:
NBA players updated
- Tattoo updates: LeBron James, Anthony Davis, John Wall
- Facial Hair updates: Klay Thompson, Stephen Curry, Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard
- Hair style updates: Klay Thompson, Kawhi Leonard
- Face scans: Allonzo Trier & Boban Marjanovic.
WNBA players updated
- Facial likeness updates: Sky Diggins, Kelsey Plum
Player shoes updated to newly-added styles:
Court Battles update
- Mitchell & Ness gold uniforms
- Lourdes Villagomez CANVAS items
- Black History Month items
- New Air Jordan I styles (“Royal”, “Wolf Grey”, “Timeless Canvas”)
- New Court Battles players – recently traded players
- Fixes for crashing issues.
- NBA Live 19 version 1.19 added bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added stability and performance improvements with NBA Live 19 version 1.19.
- Added fixes for framerate drop issue.
NBA Live 19 update 1.19 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox one.