NBA Live 19 update 1.16 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official NBA Live 19 1.16 patch notes, the new update contains varios bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, NBA Live 19 version 1.16 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA Live 19 version 1.16 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
NBA Live 19 Update 1.16 Patch Notes (Updated)
- 3v3 Score to Win set to 15 Points
- Users with a Level 100 Created Player will now be able to start their second Created Player at Level 50
- Earned Edition Jerseys added to 5v5 Game Modes
- Tuned momentum jump shots to still have Green releases available to players who should be able to shoot at higher percentages while moving forward or laterally in either direction. Green releases will not be available if these players are sprinting.
- Tuned ball carrier fatigue to drain slower when a player is out of short term stamina and faster when short term stamina is full. This will help balance the rate that fatigue is applied and not over-penalizing a player who is already drained.
- Tuned variables that impact shot percentages for shots around the rim. Inside Shots and Layups will now better-factor openness vs. being contested. More open shots by players capable of finishing will go in and shots that should have been impacted by defense will result in misses.
- New Speech: Commentary reactions to Ankle breakers to add some additional excitement to NBA / WNBA broadcast.
- Banter logic improvements (e.g., Jimmy Butler no longer being referenced as though he’s still on the Timberwolves)
- Bug fixes for cameras where the players would be off-screen during an inbound after a violation.
- Bug fixes for Crowd not reacting appropriately at the end of timed pro-am games.
Restructured Reward Tiers in Court Battles for owned courts and added a 4th Tier.
- Tier 1: Own 2 Courts
- Tier 2: Reduced from Owning 5 Courts to 4 Courts
- Tier 3: Reduced from Owning 10 Courts to 7 Courts
- Tier 4: Own 12 Courts
Added all Court Rules to The One Store to purchase for 100 RP Each.
- Fixes for crashing issues.
- NBA Live 19 version 1.16 added bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added stability and performance improvements with NBA Live 19 version 1.16.
- Added fixes for framerate drop issue.
NBA Live 19 update 1.16 is now available for download.