NBA Live 19 update 1.06 is now pushing out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official NBA Live 19 1.06 patch notes, the new update addressing issues with records in Head 2 Head, create-a-player clothing, gear conflicts, and NBA combine ratings. Apart from this, NBA Live 19 version 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, update 1.05 was released with various bug fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA Live 19 version 1.06 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
NBA Live 19 Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Teams appearing with incorrect records/standings (online H2H) are now fixed with NBA Live 19 version 1.06.
- Home/Away jersey color sorting – only white and grey tops will appear on the home side
- Various create-a-player clothing item sorting issues fixed
- NBA Live 19 1.06 added new brands to create-a-player sorting option
- Gears conflicts added: cannot equip long socks with calf pads, jeans, or joggers; cannot equip joggers or jeans with ankle braces
- NBA Combine game ratings fixed – now reflecting tip-off ratings
- Dwyane Wade (MIA), DeAnthony Melton (PHO), Thomas Welsh (DEN) added to their respective teams after recent transactions
- Emeka Okafor (FA) and Brandon McCoy (FA) added to Free Agent pool after being waived
- NBA Live 19 1.06 added Thomas Robinson (ATL), Damion Lee (GSW), and Shaquille Harrison (PHO) to the game.
- WNBA ratings updates (boosts to top playoff performers)
- Multiple NBA players saw their jersey numbers changed to reflect recent transactions and changes
- Shoes and gear have been updated for a number of players with NBA Live 19 1.06.
- Gameplay tuning for stepback/one-on-one Anklebreakers
- Gameplay tuning for various shooting Traits
NBA Live 19 update 1.06 on PS4 and XBox One is now available for download.