NBA Live 19 update 1.04 is now available for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official NBA Live 19 1.04 patch notes, the new update has addressed gameplay issues, updated Court Battle Rules, fixed some Online Matchmaking issues, expanded the audio and commentary in the game, as well as a number of other things such as player likeness. Apart from this, NBA Live 19 version 1.04 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, NBA LIVE 19 game was released on PS4 and Xbox One. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
NBA Live 19 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- NBA Live 19 1.04 improved transition defense/switching
- Improved defensive positioning to cover the roller off screens (this is a work in progress)
- NBA Live 19 update 1.04 adjusted ball speed on passes for receptions towards the basket (cuts, screen rolling)
- Fixed a rare issue that resulted in incorrect player velocity going into shots/catches (resulting in a warpy player)
- Fixed issues where incorrect defensive player was assessed the shooting foul
Court Battle Rules Updates
- All Court Battle Rules that use halves are now three-minute halves
- Pro-Am Live Run still uses four, five-minute quarters
- All Court Battle Rules that are to 11 now use ones and twos
- All Skins Rules now use ones and twos
- Defense Wins Championships changed to twos and threes, and points for defensive rebounds was changed from five to three
Traits and ICON Abilities
- NBA Live 19 1.04 updated some of the ICON upgrade visuals along the Sniper ICON path
- Clarified instructions for unlocking the Pick and Shoot Trait
- NBA Live 19 version 1.04 fixed timing issues in our matchmaking server cluster that were resulting in “cold” lobbies that wouldn’t be properly evaluated by new matchmakers
- Modified the matchmaking rules and timing controls of the client and server to ensure all lobbies are evaluated by new matchmakers
- Increased matching weight a slobbies remain open to the public for a longer time, to promote a first-come, first-served behavior
- NBA Live 19 patch 1.04 fixing the bug that was giving you a loss or preventing your games form being reported to the Live Run leaderboard when playing consecutive games in the same lobby; resetting the Live Run leaderboard so that everyone starts fresh with these changes
- With these changes, it’s required to have a full reset, which is being scheduled
- Made player likeness updates to: Aaron Holiday, Anfernee Simons, Moritz Wagner, Landry Shamet, Robert Williams III, Jacob Evans, Omari Spellman, Élie Okobo, Jevon Carter, Jalen Brunson, Devonte’ Graham, Josh Okogie, Grayson Allen, Chandler Hutchison, Keita Bates-Diop, Rodions Kurucs, Willy Hernangomez, Antonio Blakeney, Devin Robinson, Trevon Bluiett, Lonnie Walker IV, Mitchell Robinson, Khyri Thomas, Kevin Huerter, and Džanan Musa
- NBA Live 19 1.04 tuned the visual appearance of sweating on the players as the game progresses
- Fixed mismatched lettering on generated player jerseys in Franchise and The League
- 1700-plus new lines of commentary
- 750-plus new player specific lines of commentary
- New player trades and movement conversation
- New rookie insights
- New intensity tuning
- NBA Live 19 version 1.04 added bug fixing/repetition tuning
- League/career milestone lines
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- NBA Live 19 1.04 added stability fixes for online play.
- Other minor changes.
NBA Live 19 Update 1.04 on PS4 and XBox One is now available for download.