NBA 2K19 update 6 is now rolling out for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the NBA 2K19 6 patch notes, the new update contains fixes related to server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. In addition, the NBA 2K19 update 6 also includes fixes for stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K19 patch 6 is expected to fix these issues.
NBA 2K19 Patch 6 Update Patch Notes
– Fixed an issue that caused the final league trophy and ‘Perfection’ achievement to not unlock for some users in Play Now Online.
– Fixed an issue in Play Now Online where the wrong user could be credited with the win, in very rare occasions.
– Updated roster images for traded players.
– The shot clock should now properly reset to 14 seconds during online games when a foul is called and the shot clock is low.
– Improved AI defensive switch logic for inbounds and pick & roll cases.
– Fixed an issue that caused pass steal attempts to be ignored when pressing Steal too many times.
– Address a hang that would occur for some users following an in-game injury.
– Fixed an issue where some users were reporting that they were not earning VC for completed Neighborhood games after exiting the Ante-Up building.
– Addressed a case where some users noted a neck seam around their MyPLAYER’s shoulders when using a face scan.
– Fixed an issue where Voice was not properly functioning when in the squad queue in Ante-Up.
– Squad travelling should now properly work when using the Subway.
– Improved ball pickup radius when playing Dodgeball.
– Fixed a bug where opposing players would sometimes show in the Pro-Am Shootaround before the game.
– Matchmaking improvements.
– Users now have an option to mute their opponent when playing Triple Threat Online.
– Alternate uniforms should now properly upload/download when sharing team designs.
– Fixed an issue where hot zones and some tendencies (e.g. Shot Under Basket) could progress irregularly, in certain conditions, during the offseason.
– Addressed a case where Advanced Rotation settings would reset to default when entering the Advanced Rotations menu for a team that had previously been assigned custom values.
– Stability improvements for MyLEAGUE Online.
NBA 2K19 update 6 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.