A new NBA 2K19 update 1.09 is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players. According to the NBA 2K19 1.09 changelog, the new update comes with various general changes as well as gameplay and MyCareer/MyTeam improvements. Apart from this, the NBA 2K19 update 1.09 also includes fixes for server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, an update was rolled out with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K19 patch 1.09 is expected to fix these issues.
NBA 2K19 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
- The removal of pushing in Neighborhood games
- A fix for the hang in the Start Today game mode when attempting to advance past March 20th on the calendar
- Added fixes for crashing issues with NBA 2K19 version 1.09.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- NBA 2K19 1.09 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with NBA 2K19 1.09.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with NBA 2K19 patch 1.09.
NBA 2K19 update 1.09 is now available for download.