NBA 2K19 update 1.02 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the NBA 2K19 patch 1.02 changelog, the new update contains fixes for UI issues, server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. In addition, the NBA 2K19 1.02 also includes fixes for stability and performance improvements.
NBA 2K19 is developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. This year’s edition includes new features like MyTeam Unlimited, Triple Threat, and more. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K19 patch 1.02 is expected to fix these issues.
NBA 2K19 Update 1.02 Changelog (Updated)
- Improved framerate when playing on an Xbox One X in 4K resolution with HDR enabled.
- Fixed an issue where some users were reporting that save loading was getting stuck at 100% when attempting to load into the Neighborhood.
- Fixed the 0 minutes VC method.
- NBA 2K19 version 1.02 added stability improvements.
- Fixed crashing issues with NBA 2K19 patch 1.02.
- Added UI improvements.
- NBA 2K19 1.02 has added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Various other minor fixes.
NBA 2K19 update 1.02 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.