A new NBA 2K19 patch 1.10 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official NBA 2K19 update 1.10 changelog, the new update has added various general changes, bug fixes as well as gameplay and MyCareer/MyTeam improvements. Apart from this, the NBA 2K19 1.10 also includes fixes for server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, an update was released with bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K19 patch 1.10 is expected to fix these issues.
NBA 2K19 Update 1.10 Changelog (Updating…)
- Added fixes for crashing issues with NBA 2K19 patch 1.10.
- Minor Animation fixes.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- NBA 2K19 1.10 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with NBA 2K19 1.10.
- Added other minor under the hood changes with NBA 2K19 patch 1.10.
NBA 2K19 update 1.10 is now available for download.