NBA 2K19 patch 1.08 for PS4 and Xbox One will soon roll out for players. According to the NBA 2K19 1.08 patch notes, the new update contains various general changes as well as gameplay and MyCareer/MyTeam improvements. Apart from this, the NBA 2K19 update 1.08 also includes fixes for server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, an update was rolled out with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K19 patch 1.08 is expected to fix these issues.
NBA 2K19 Patch 1.08 Update Patch Notes
- Added fixes for crashing issues with NBA 2K19 version 1.08.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- NBA 2K19 1.08 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with NBA 2K19 1.08.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with NBA 2K19 version 1.08.
More details related to NBA 2K19 update 1.08 is coming..