NBA 2K19 patch 1.02 is now rolling out for players on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the NBA 2K19 1.02 patch notes, the new update contains fixes for framerate drop, UI issues, server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. In addition, the NBA 2K19 update 1.02 also includes stability and performance improvements.
NBA 2K19 is developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. This year’s edition includes new features like MyTeam Unlimited, Triple Threat, and more. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K19 version 1.02 update is expected to fix few of these issues.
NBA 2K19 1.02 Update Patch Notes for PS4 and XBox One
- NBA 2K19 version 1.02 has improved framerate when playing on an Xbox One X in 4K resolution with HDR enabled.
- Fixed an issue with NBA 2K19 1.02 where some users were reporting that save loading was getting stuck at 100% when attempting to load into the Neighborhood.
- Fixed the 0 minutes VC method.
- NBA 2K19 update 1.02 Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed crashing and stuttering/lag issues.
- Added minor UI improvements.
- NBA 2K19 1.02 has added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Various other minor fixes.
NBA 2K19 patch 1.02 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.