NBA 2K18 version 1.06 update is now rolling out on PS4. The latest NBA 2k18 1.06 patch comes with general bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Users will no longer experience a hang when attempting to read texts from Bryan in MyCAREER.
In addition, Trivia will be re-enabled in the 2K Zone in MyCAREER once all consoles have received this update. Check out full details below.
NBA 2K18 version 1.06 Update Patch Notes
- Trivia will be re-enabled in the 2K Zone in MyCAREER once all consoles have received this update.
- With NBA 2K18 version 1.06 users will no longer experience a hang when attempting to read texts from Bryan in MyCAREER.
- Fixed an issue where Bryan would stop sending users texts to pick up their endorsement VC cheques in MyCAREER.
- NBA 2K18 1.06 addressed a hang that could occur in the Gatorade Training Facility right before starting an activity.
- Addressed a case where some users were seeing their custom created shoes appearing differently in-game than how they looked in the editor.
- The camera will no longer focus on the crowd when play resumes when called right before a free throw in Pro-Am and Play Now Online games.
- NBA 2K18 update 1.06 fixed a case where the playoffs would fail to advance after completing a round during an offline MyCAREER.
- Squads will now remain intact when choosing to Play Game after completing a Ruffles Tournament game.
- Michael Jordan’s tongue should now look a little more Mike-like.
Check your game update and download NBA 2K18 version 1.06 update on PS4 and Xbox One.