NBA 2K18 update 1.12 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official NBA 2K18 1.12 patch notes, the new update has added various stability and performance improvements. In addition, NBA 2K18 patch 1.12 also contains fixes for issues related stuttering, framerate drop, lag, client bugs, crashing, and UI bugs.
Previously, NBA 2K18 patch 11 was released which added support for the NBA 2K League and other minor fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NBA 2K18 1.12 is expected to fix these issues.
NBA 2K18 update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- AI improvements.
- NBA 2K18 version 1.12 added fixes for some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- NBA 2K18 1.12 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with NBA 2K18 patch 1.12.
- Added stability improvements.
- Fixed crashing issues.
NBA 2K18 update 1.12 is now available for download on PS4.