NBA 2K18 update 1.09 released for PS4 and Xbox One users. The latest update NBA 2k18 patch 1.09 includes bug fixes and game improvements. The official NBA 2K18 1.09 patch notes will be available soon. Previously, a big update was released with new changes and fixes.
Update: NBA 2k18 Changelog is now available and it’s a minor one. Check out more details below.
NBA 2K18 update 1.09 Patch Notes
- Added support for the upcoming NBA 2K League
- The NBA 2K18 1.09 update also added Minor bug fixes and game improvements.
Previously released update patch notes
- Portland and San Antonio’s courts have been updated to properly match their real-world counterparts.
- Lonzo Ball and other player hairstyles have been updated to match his new look.
- An issue where the number of timeouts left indication on the scorebug was resetting between quarters is now fixed with NBA 2K18 version 1.09.
- The correct amount of VC should now be displayed at the end of Ante-Up games.
- A hang that could occur when finishing a MyTEAM game with Spanish commentary enabled is now fixed with NBA 2K18 patch 9.
- MyPLAYER theme song will now play during the starting lineups when one is set.
- Fixed an issue where players 96 overall or higher would hang when the opposing team quits out of an active Pro-Am Team Arena game.
- When you lose a walk-on game, you will now be returned to the front of the walk-on building rather than at the starting spawn point in the Neighborhood.
- Defensive settings panel for OTFC will now function for AI players in Pro-Am games after NBA 2k18 patch 1.09.
- NBA 2K18 update 1.09 fixed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where a trade that sent Two-Way players to a team whose roster is full can result in one or more of those players disappearing from the league.
We’ll update the article with the official NBA 2K18 patch 9 patch notes asap. Meanwhile, check your game update and download NBA 2K18 update 1.09 on PS4 and Xbox One.