MX vs ATV All Out update 1.06 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC is now available for download. According to the official MX vs ATV All Out 1.06 patch notes, the new update added support for new DLC as well as added other new features. The has added custom camera controls for helmet and slot cameras a reset option for tuning. In addition, MX vs ATV All Out version 1.06 also added stability and performance improvements.
Check out more details below.
MX vs ATV All Out update 1.06 changelog
- Added DLC support
- Added custom camera controls for helmet and slot cameras
- Added reset option for tuning
- MX vs ATV All Out version 1.06 improved visual aesthetics and performance of grass and trees
- Automatic and manual gearshifting
- Fixed a crash
- Improvements to driver animation
- MX vs ATV All Out 1.06 update added miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
- Fix for the 100 miles achievement/trophy
Check out your game update and download the latest MX vs ATV All Out update 1.06.