MotoGP 18 update is now rolling out for players. According to the official MotoGP 18 patch notes, the new update includes full support to the eSport season as well as various AI tuning and improvements. In addition, the patch also includes stability and performance improvements. The lap time detection in time attack and eSport challenges is also now improved with this new patch. Check out more details below.
MotoGP 18 update Patch Notes
• Added photo mode filters and fixed default values
• AI tuning and improvements
• Improved time attack cut detection
• Fixed bonus in riding aids page
• Improved tutorial and bike development tests (in career) visual aids
• Fixed Gyroscopic cam
• Fixed looking back animation in online pause state
• Added full support for eSport challenges
• Updated AI best track times and skills
• Improved lap time detection in time attack and eSport challenges
• Fixed podium effect
• HDR tuning
• Improved spectator mode
• Fixed milestone images in MotoGP ID compare page
• Improved rumble tuning
• Online clients and host synch quality improvements
• Fixed rider fingers animation
• Added poses for moto3 and rookies bikes
• Added Telemetry UDP Broadcast during an (offline) race.
MotoGP 18 update is now available for download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.