Monster Hunter World update 5.21 is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Monster Hunter World 5.21 patch notes, the new update has added various gameplay changes and stability improvements. Apart from this, MHW version 5.21 also includes various fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, a big update was released which added the legendary Behemoth. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Monster Hunter World version 5.21 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Monster Hunter World Update Version 5.21 Patch Notes
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Monster Hunter World patch 5.21.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Monster Hunter World 5.21 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with MHW version 5.21.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Monster Hunter World 5.21.
Monster Hunter World update 5.21 for PS4 and XBox One is now available for download.