Monster Hunter World update 2.02 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. The new Monster Hunter World 2.02 update has added fixes for the several issues that popped up with the recently released update, including server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. In addition, MH World 2.02 update also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a new monster – Deviljho. If you able to beat this monster, you can craft 2 complete armor sets—Vangis α and Vangis β. In addition, the update also added game stability and performance improvements. Check out preview changelog below.
- Optimize the loading process and reduce load waiting time.
- Added “Exclude from meeting area” function in the member list.
- Added “Subtitle Size” change item to the start menu.
- Change so that attacks from fellow hunters do not hit during peeling motion.
- Monster For the guide level that rises according to the research level of, the amount of decrease in gauge for each quest elapsed is relaxed.
We’ll update this article with more details as soon as the official Monster Hunter World 2.02 changelog goes live.
Meantime, check your game update and download the latest Monster Hunter World update 2.02.