Monster Hunter World Update 1.06 now roll out on PS4 and Xbox One. The new Monster Hunter World 1.06 includes bug fixes and game improvements. In addition, Monster Hunter World patch 1.06 also added game performance and stability improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, patch 1.05 was released to address various issues in the game. Issues like missing information on endemic life from the Wildlife Map when moving about the field is now fixed. The update also made some changes to the bowgun ammo.
Monster Hunter World Update 1.06 Changelog (Updated)
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One:
- Fixed an issue that occurred when hunters had 31 or more Slashberries in their item pouch at the time of the last update (PS4 v1.05 / Xbox One v220.127.116.11) where the maximum number of Slashberries a hunter can hold in their item pouch was reduced from 60 to 30. This update will move any Slashberries exceeding 30 in your item pouch to your item box.
- Made additional fixes to an issue fixed in the last update where, rarely, uninvited non-squad members could join a Squad Online Session, or Squad members could not join one of their own.
- Readjusted the search algorithm when searching for another player’s session to join
- Monster Hunter World 1.06 also added various minor bug fixes.
- Added game performance and stability improvements.
- Improvements for Matchmaking on Xbox One also added with Monster Hunter World 1.06.
If you’re on Xbox One and unable to use the “Matchmake” option to connect with other hunters, try Xbox One LFG, or join hunts by using the “Respond to SOS” feature.
In addition, players can use the “Matchmake” feature after setting their NAT connection settings to “Open” on their Xbox One.
Check your game update and download the latest Monster Hunter World 1.06 Update for PS4 and Xbox One.