Monster Hunter World Update 1.04 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Monster Hunter World 1.04 patch notes, this update comes with bug fixes and game improvements. In addition, Monster Hunter World version 1.04 addressed the issue of excessive hits registering when using certain weapons in combination with items and abilities like torch pods, Wyvernblast, large barrel bombs, Health Boosters, and shock traps.
The update size is around 81 MB on PlayStation 4. Check out more details below.
Monster Hunter World Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- [New] Fixed an issue where, in rare cases, the assignment “The Encroaching Anjanath” would not appear on the quest board during online play.
- [New] Made some readjustments to how Elderseal values are calculated.
- Adjustments were made to address the issue of excessive hits registering when using certain weapons in combination with items and abilities like torch pods, Wyvernblast, large barrel bombs, Health Boosters, and shock traps.
- MH World Update 1.04 fixed all matchmaking functionality issues for Xbox One players, including “Matchmake”, “Filter Search”, “Squad Sessions Session” and “Respond to SOS”.
- Fixed a rare issue with gathering points and bounties not working correctly; points counter were not updating correctly.
- Added minor bug fixes and improvements.
Recently, update 1.03 was released with the bug fixes. You can read more here.
Downloading this update will also apply all previous updates for players who are updating the game for the first time. Check your game update and download the latest Monster Hunter World Update 1.04 for PS4 and Xbox One.