Monster Hunter World Update 1.01 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Monster Hunter World 1.01 patch notes, this update comes with bug fixes and various game improvements. In addition, Monster Hunter World version 1.01 also includes the access key required to connect to the online server. The main game size is around 14Gb and the update size is 815MB.
Check out more details below.
Monster Hunter World Update 1.01 Patch Notes
Additional System Features
- Multiplayer, event quests, chat functionality, and other online features
- Now able to claim content via the Housekeeper in your room
- Gallery Mode added to the title menu
The gallery allows you to view all of the cutscenes you have watched so far in the game. The player character that appears in the cutscenes will vary depending on which save data you have loaded.
Monster Hunter World 1.01 Added Poogies
Once you have made enough progress in the story, a Poogie will appear in the tradeyard in Astera. Get the Poogie to warm up to you by petting it in just the right way! Once it’s friendly with you, pick it up and carry it to different places throughout Astera… and you might just be rewarded for your kindness!
Additional Display Languages
In addition to Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish, the following languages will be added.
Additional display languages vary by region.
– North America, South America: Brazilian Portuguese
– Europe, Middle East, Oceania, Africa, India: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian
– Asia: Traditional Chinese, Korean
– Japan: no additional display languages
The MH World Update 1.01 also includes various minor bug fixes.
Check your game update and download the latest Monster Hunter World Update 1.01 for PS4 and Xbox One.