Monster Energy Supercross game update 1.07 is now available for download. The new major update includes new features and changes. With this new update, you can do a new search by name option for online tracks as well as change the livery of your bike in Career mode. Apart from this, Monster Energy Supercross version 1.07 also added various stability improvements. Check out full details below.
Previously, the major update 1.06 was released with various fixes and changes. The update fixed Custom Championship double button to delete tracks from the calendar.
Monster Energy Supercross Game Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- New search by name option for online tracks
- Now you can change the livery of your bike in Career mode
- Added favourite and like buttons at the end of a race on online tracks
- Increased number of favourite tracks (up to 100)
- Added “mute all” option in multiplayer
- Faster repositioning of soft barriers during online races
- Fixed race results logic – Fixed qualifying results to show correct destination heat
- Fixed AI and players collisions during online qualifications
- Fixed O’Neal logo graphic
- Fixed “King of Multiplayer” Challenge logic
- Fixed wrong engine sound after a pit stop
- Fixed image correction menu wrong values when accessing profile statistics from there
- Game options available in Online Lobby
- Startup movies are not skippable anymore
- Fixed Compound pause back button
- Fixed Compound SX and MX loading images
- Fixed Compound wood bridge sound
- Fixed Compound time attack and race triggers graphics
- Fixed Compound collision sounds
The article is now updated to the official Monster Energy Supercross 1.07 update changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest Monster Energy Supercross game update 1.07.