Monster Energy Supercross game update 1.06 is now available for download. Unfortunately, the official Monster Energy Supercross update 1.06 changelog is not available yet. However, players are reporting that the new Monster Energy Supercross version 1.06 includes fixes for stuttering and lag issues as well as added various stability improvements.
Previously, the major update 1.05 was released with various fixes and changes. The update fixed Custom Championship double button to delete tracks from the calendar. Check out details below.
- New procedural posing of props and people along online tracks (even if created before this patch).
- Fixed Custom Championship double button to delete tracks from the calendar.
- Fixed fire effects placing in online tracks.
- Monster Energy Supercross 1.05 addressed moving barriers timing.
- Fixed control options “reset to default” when updating the title from its base version.
- Fixed “King of Multiplayer” Challenge to consider up to the third position.
- Track editor locked until the player reaches level 4th.
- Fixed Akrapovic exhaust for Husqvarna 450.
We’ll update this article with more details as soon as the official Monster Energy Supercross update 1.06 changelog goes live.
Check your game update and download the latest Monster Energy Supercross game update 1.06.