MLB The Show 18 update 1.13 is now rolling out for players. According to the official MLB The Show 18 1.13 patch notes, the new update contains fixes for the several issues that popped up with the recently released update, including game client and UI bugs. In addition, MLB The Show 18 version 1.13 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, update 1.10 was released with a big list of changes. The update had made adjustments to the range of PCI movement outside of the strike zone. The players now no longer penalized for quickly re-entering the pause menu in BR games.
MLB The Show 18 version 1.13 update Patch Notes
- New Storylines (Commentary, Presentations, and Loading screens) within Road to The Show and Franchise mode:
- Batting Race: Spotlights and follows a batter fighting for the league batting crown during the second half of the season throughout the game and comments on his performance. The commentary also discusses how the player is trending recently in the race, and what kind of impact his hitting is having on his team overall.
- Home Run Race: Spotlights and Follows a batter fighting for the league home run crown during the second half of the season throughout the game and comments on his performance. The commentary also discusses how the player is trending recently in the race, and what kind of impact his hitting is having on his team overall.
- Sweep Game: Tells the story throughout the game of a team looking to finish a series sweep during the regular season. The commentary also focuses on the significance of the potential sweep and the challenges the team may have while going for the sweep.
- MLB The Show 18 update 1.13 added player name audio for many new rookies (Not all 2018 rookies have had their names added)
- Fixed the commentary audio for Felipe Vazquez (Name changed from Felipe Rivero)
- MLB The Show 18 version 1.13 added various new home run color commentary lines from Mark DeRosa.
- Added new color commentary replies for some hit streak commentary situations.
- MLB The Show 18 1.13 reduced the chance of certain color commentary lines of playing because they were getting selected too frequently.
- Fixed issue preventing the presentation for breaking the hitting streak record from playing under certain circumstances.
Other Changes in MLB The Show 18 update 1.13
- Home run distance display has returned.
- MLB The Show 18 1.13 has fixed an issue where infield hit replays were not triggering properly.
- Added fixes for crashing/stuttering issues.
- Added quality of life and misc changes.
- Various bug fixes and adjustments made throughout the game with MLB The Show 18 version 1.13.
MLB The Show 18 update 1.13 is now available for download on PS4.