MLB The Show 18 update 1.09 is now available on PlayStation 4. The new MLB The Show 18 1.09 update includes various changes and bug fixes. In addition, MLB The Show 18 version 1.09 also brings performance and stability improvements.
Recently, update 1.08 was released with a big list of changes. The update made adjustments to allow more user control for infielders on soft line drives just over their head. This allows users to break out and run for the ball when they sometimes felt locked in.
MLB The Show 18 update 1.09 Changelog
Gameplay Improvements and Stabilizations:
- Fewer hard choppers, dribblers, and popups in online and local two-player games.
- Logic adjustments to increase the urgency of fielding in the infield. Specifically for DP situations and when faster runners are batting.
- Adjustment to correct the fair/foul ball detection on hits in close proximity to foul poles in multiple stadiums.
- Update to the Coors Field jumbotron.
- Various bug fixes and adjustments made throughout the game.
The article is now updated with the official MLB The Show 18 1.09 changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest MLB The Show 18 update 1.09.