MLB The Show 18 update 1.08 is now available on PlayStation 4. According to the official MLB The Show 18 1.08 update changelog, the new update includes PCI and pitch speed changes, as well as some fielding animation fixes. In addition, MLB The Show 18 version 1.08 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Recently, update 1.07 was released which added much-needed fixes and changes to the game. The update also added fixes to subtle audio queues throughout gameplay.
MLB The Show 18 update 1.08 Patch Notes
Gameplay Improvements and Stabilizations:
- Adjustments made to the Plate Coverage Indicator.
- Increased pitch speeds within Diamond Dynasty (both Head to Head and Versus CPU games).
- MLB The Show 18 update 1.08 fixed a rare occurrence where the outfielder would not play a catch (or run over the ball) on firmly hit ground balls that get through the infield.
- Adjustments made to allow more user control for infielders on soft line drives just over their head. This allows users to break out and run for the ball when they sometimes felt locked in.
- MLB The Show 18 1.08 fixed a rare issue where the catcher would come out of his cover position (covering home), not allowing branching throws to the plate when a runner is attempting to score.
- MLB The Show 18 version 1.08 fixes for various low frequency consumer reported crashes.
- Several UI and art asset adjustments to add polish.
- MLB The Show 18 patch 1.08 added various other minor bug fixes and adjustments made throughout the game.
The article is now updated with the official MLB The Show 18 1.08 changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest MLB The Show 18 update 1.08.