MLB The Show 18 Update 1.06 for PlayStation 4 is now available for the game. According to the official MLB The Show 18 1.06 changelog, the new update has added various fixes and improvements to the game. The MLB The Show 18 version 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements. An issue where the Shortstop wouldn’t shift when using the Extreme Shift setting is now fixed. The update size is around 2GB. Check out more details below.
The new MLB The Show 18 baseball game comes with Diamond Dynasty, Battle Royale, Conquest, and Franchise Mode, and a major gameplay engine tune-up. Check out few major changes:
MLB The Show 18 Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fix for an issue where the Shortstop wouldn’t shift when using the Extreme Shift setting, (with runners on first and two outs).
- MLB The Show 18 update 1.06 added fixes for our player head tracking, during pickoff attempts, for certain pitchers.
- Minor adjustments to check swings and pulling back bunts at the last moment.
- Adjustments to the attribute values of Road to the Show players to balance regression.
- MLB The Show 18 version 1.06 added fixes to clothing clipping in Road To The Show.
- Fixes to subtle audio queues throughout gameplay: Music reverb through the PA
systems / Delay the strike out music to play with more realistic timing/ stolen base
music queues were playing after strikeouts. These queues have all been optimized.
- MLB The Show 18 patch 1.06 fixed several consumer reported crashes.
- Various other minor bug fixes and adjustments throughout the game.
The article is now updated with the official MLB The Show 18 1.06 changelog.
Meantime, check your game update and download the latest MLB The Show 18 Update 1.06.