Minecraft update 1.80 for PS4 and PS3 is now available for players. According to the official Minecraft 1.80 changelog, the new update contains fixes for the issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. Apart from this, the Minecraft version 1.80 includes performance and stability improvements.
A previous a big Aquatic update was released which added shipwrecks, Coral Reefs, Icebergs, underwater Ruins, underwater Caves/Ravines, Buried Treasure to world generation much more. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Minecraft PS4 1.80 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Minecraft update 1.80 for PS4 and PS3 Changelog
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed issues with the recently released packs.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Fixed framerate drop issues with Minecraft PS4 1.80.
- Minecraft 1.80 update added performance improvements.
- Fixed some players reported glitches.
- Various other minor bug fixes with Minecraft version 1.80
Minecraft update 1.80 is now available for download on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.