Minecraft update 1.67 for PS4 and PS3 is now available for download. According to the official Minecraft version 1.67 patch notes, the new update has added Star Wars Sequel Skin Pack and Minecraft Classic Skin Pack 1. In addition, the new Minecraft 1.67 for PS4 and PS3 also added Chat message to inform users once they reach the maximum number of Ender Crystals in a world. Check out more details below.
Minecraft update 1.67 Patch Notes for PS4 and PS3
- Added Star Wars Sequel Skin Pack
- Added Minecraft Classic Skin Pack 1
- Minecraft update 1.67 added Chat message to inform users once they reach the maximum number of Ender Crystals in a world.
Fixes in Minecraft 1.67 PS4 and PS3
- Fix for MCCE-#3522 – Over the sky barrier.
- Error codes have been added to Network error messages.
- Fix for MCCE-#6536 – Save file can be corrupted when flying over the Sky Barrier.
- Fix for MCCE #6383 – The Player could experience severe FPS drops when then Enderdragon spawn particles.
- Fix for MCCE-#6734 – Sharpness Particles Replaced by rain drops.
- Fix for MCCE-#6802 – Sticky Pistons do not pull chests back.
- Fix for MCCE #4683 – Vertical pointing Dispensers spawn mobs in the wrong positions.
- Fix for MCCE #4701 – Mining Fatigue has little to no effect.
- Fix for MCCE-#6764 – The comparator detects 6 power for a cauldron instead of 3.
- Fix for MCCE-#6603 – Grass spreads under tilled dirt / farmland.
- Fix for MCCE #4956 – The back of an observer block does not light up when powered.
- Fix for MCCE #4986 – Parrots that have been tamed disappear after moving away from them. Tamed Ocelots and Wolfs shouldn’t despawn now either.
- Fix for MCCE-#6224 – No Music Disc Collection Messages.
- Fix for MCCE-#6425 – Water collected using a bucket that is past the world’s limit can place water that doesn’t move.
- Fix for MCCE #6599 – Farming Beetroot has a net loss overall when harvesting.
- Fix for MCCE-#5384 – Game crashes to ps3 xmb menu (Due to memory leak with Cave Spiders) – PS3/Xbox 360.
- Fixed a crash when loading a pre 1.8 save with Cooked Fish in an Ender Chest.
- Minecraft update 1.67 fixed a bug where Endermen weren’t teleporting upon taking damage directly from Players.
- Fixed a bug where holding a stack of two or more items prevented players from performing the “Take/Place” action on Armor Stands.
- Fixed a bug where some mobs weren’t correctly chasing players through doors.
- Minecraft 1.67 fixed a bug where mobs could breed through walls and fences.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes enter a round of Levitation Potions in Tumble without any Potions.
- Fixed a bug where Cauldron sound effects were louder than intended.
- Minecraft version 1.67 fixed a bug where fuel in Brewing Stands was consumed at the wrong time.
- Fixed a bug where Zombie Pigmen stayed angry at dead players.
- Fixed a bug where placing a large number of beacons filtered by stained glass would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug where the player would take damage or be placed within the block above when exiting a Minecart.
- Fixed a bug where the Ender Dragon could be trapped in a Boat and killed easily.
- Minecraft update 1.67 addressed a bug where Grass Path blocks mined with the Silk Touch Enchantment would give the player a Dirt block.
- Fixed a bug where the Beacon’s secondary power could not be activated without having the primary power activated as well.
- Minecraft 1.67 addressed a bug where Mounted mobs could not breed.
- Optimised the block updating of Chest Blocks causing frame rate issues in worlds with a large number of chests.
Previously, Minecraft 1.66 update was released with Moana Character Pack. In addition, a bug where Tamed Horses with no items equipped despawns after a Player leaves the area was also fixed.
- Fixed MCCE-6376: Observer Blocks don’t detect some changes, like other powered Observers.
- Fixed MCCE-6465: Unable to place vines under torches.
- Addressed a bug where Animals are not running away when hit on Peaceful Difficulty.
- Fixed a bug where Tamed Horses with no items equipped despawn after a Player leaves the area.
- Change to explosions so that TNT cannons in Mashup worlds work as they used to.
Check your game update and download latest Minecraft update 1.67 on PS4 and PS3