Metal Gear Survive update 1.08 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Metal Gear Survive 1.08 changelog, the new update has added various bug fixes and game improvements. The new patch has added a new Gear Category “Accessories/Suits” (Items displayed under that category will only be available during the event). In addition, Metal Gear Survive version 1.08 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Check out more details below.
Metal Gear Survive update 1.08 Changelog
- The lock-on Shot now aims the head
- Increased the effect of Healing Boost on injuries
- Increased the healing effect of Cure Knuckle from 20% to 40%
- Metal Gear Survive patch 1.08 increased the moving speed when using Tactical Step
- Modified the fighting patterns of the Wanderers
- Wanderers will do damage when falling from wormholes
- Wanderers are now displayed on the minimap when they start moving.
- Players are now rewarded with Kuban energy when killing Wanderers that are falling from a wormhole
- Tactical Support – Ammunition Resupply is now limited to one time per squad member
- Changed the effect of Ammunition Resupply in Tactical Support so only a certain ratio of ammo gets resupplied.
- Metal Gear Survive update 1.08 added “BOSS DAMAGE RANKING” in the achievement list, which gives points proportionally to the damage given to the boss Placed units can no longer be destroyed by Tactical Heavy Weapons
Base Camp Defense
- Metal Gear Survive version 1.08 fixed a bug where the wave information was not correctly displayed in the Base Camp Oig Conditions
- Fixed a bug which would make the game freeze after a loading screen
- Added a new Gear Category “Accessories/Suits” (Items displayed under that category will only be available during the event)
- Metal Gear Survive update 1.08 added a post-game side mission with a high level boss Legendary weapons and gear will now randomly drop in the side mission “Container Has Washed Up”
- Added an order with “Field Manual” as a reward.
- Increased the limit of use on the crew for “Field Manual”
- Metal Gear Survive 1.08 added a time-limited Dispatch Mission (Condition of participation : Exploration Team of Rank B or above)
- Fixed a bug where the main character would be able to run while carrying a person in Rescue Missions.
- Metal Gear Survive patch 1.08 fixed a bug that would affect the healing value and weight of spoiled food.
- Added a function in the terminal (MAP) to check the battle conditions of accepted orders.
- Fixed a bug where the function “Place Guide Marker at Objective Area would not work correctly.
- Added an option to modify the controller sensitivity.
- Metal Gear Survive version 1.08 fixed a bug where locked perks could be used on certain weapons.
- Reduced the repair cost for melee weapons and bows (Legendary).
- Increased the weapon boost limit by +10 (Legendary).
- Metal Gear Survive 1.08 increased the gear boost limit by +10 (Legendary)(Legendary).
Check your game update and download the latest Metal Gear Survive update 1.08.