Madden 19 update 1.20 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Madden 19 1.20 patch notes, the new update resolves issues related to stuttering, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches. In addition, the latest Madden 19 version 1.20 also added stability and performance improvements. However, today’s update does not include a fix for players falling forward. The fix will come later.
Previously, a big Madden February update was released various bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Madden 19 version 1.20 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Madden 19 Update 1.20 Patch Notes
- Desyncs: Fix for a Hot Route desync and Two-minute warning softlock desync.
- Solo Challenges: Fix for solos challenges that used end conditions (If the user or CPU scores on a failed attempt, then the user restarts, the user or CPU will only have one play on the next attempt).
Other Minor Fixes
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Madden 19 version 1.20.
- Madden 19 1.20 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Madden 19 1.20.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.