Madden 19 update 1.19 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Madden 19 1.19 patch notes, the new update has added stability and performance improvements. In addition, the latest Madden 19 version 1.19 also resolves issues related to stuttering, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches.
Previously, a big Madden January update was released various bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Madden 19 version 1.19 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Madden 19 Update 1.19 Patch Notes (Updated)
General Stability improvements
- Additional logging to track online desyncs
- Fumble risk added to ball carriers when using the spin move when hit in the back with a successful hit-stick tackle
- Addressed an exploit allowing users to avoid the Aggressive Pass Rush coach adjustment penalty by repeatedly shifting the defensive line back & forth in pre-play; defenders can now jump offsides while shifting
- Additional context added to match-up formula for catches in traffic; logic added for taking into account additional defenders who are within the proximity to either the receiver or the catch point. This change will reduce the effectiveness of Aggressive Catches in traffic by respecting the impact of nearby defenders relative to both the receiver and the catch point.
- Decreased the facing-angle threshold for the strafe animation added in a previous update to fix a manual Spy blitz exploit. This change will make it less likely that a user will get into a strafe state when trying to cover a pass or pursue a ball carrier, but will still force the defender to strafe if trying to blitz the QB from a Spy or Zone coverage assignment
- Fixed an issue preventing touchdowns from always being awarded on fake punts and fake field goals when the snap receiver was the one who scored the touchdown. This fix also fixes issues PS4 players have encountered in Skills Trainer regarding touchdowns not always being awarded correctly.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes result in a player not being ruled down correctly when going to the ground after a catch in traffic
- Made additional improvements to Cover 4 Quarters Trips logic in order to better defend certain pass route combinations.
- Addressed a press animation issue with the Curl Flat defender in Cover 3 which would occasionally lead to that defender not properly carrying out his pass coverage assignment
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Madden 19 version 1.19.
- Madden 19 1.19 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Madden 19 1.19.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.