Madden 19 update 1.17 is now available for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Madden 19 1.17 patch notes, the new hotfix resolves issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches. In addition, the latest Madden 19 version 1.17 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big Madden December update was released which added three additional Cover 3 logic, Ice the Kicker improvements, defensive AI play calling update, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Madden 19 version 1.17 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Madden 19 Update 1.17 Patch Notes
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Madden 19 version 1.17.
- Madden 19 1.17 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Madden 19 1.17.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.