Madden 19 patch 1.18 January update is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Madden 19 update 1.18 patch notes, the new January update various new changes and improvements as well as resolves issues related to stuttering, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches. In addition, the latest Madden 19 version 1.18 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big Madden December update was released which added three additional Cover 3 logic, Ice the Kicker improvements, defensive AI play calling update, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Madden 19 version 1.18 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Madden 19 Update 1.18 Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue with mouse selection not functioning throughout the Customize Your Season flow after continuing from a Play Now game
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to get players in unrealistic alignments via audibles that was being used as an exploit
- Madden 19 patch 1.18 January update increased the Passing Accuracy and Throw Power penalties when wildly dropping back, very far behind the line of scrimmage, and throwing across the QB’s body
- Improved kickoff trajectory to avoid kickoffs that are difficult for the returner to successfully catch or recover in a reasonable amount of time
- Removed any chance at a kick block if the Jump Snap mechanic on defense is mistimed to be early on Competitive and Simulation Game Styles (this will prevent defensive users from spamming the button until the snap)
- Madden 19 1.18 January update added new logic for Cover 4 Quarters to better handle vertical routes from Trips formations when the #3 receiver (closest receiver to line of scrimmage) is in a detached alignment
- Added coverage logic for the Deep Half Safety in Cover 6 to prevent him from matching vertical routes being ran by inside receivers
- Adjusted coverage logic for Seam Flat defenders in Cover 3 Match so that they properly match wheel routes that are run by a receiver aligned in a slot position
- Madden 19 version 1.18 January update fixed an issue causing a TE in a wing or fullback position on certain HB Toss plays to target defenders on the backside of the formation
Madden Ultimate Team Changes in Madden 19 patch 1.18
- The previous Huddle tab will be renamed “Competitive”, and taken over with Madden Championship Series content, including the streaming schedule and the Gameday Program, which has competitive-themed offers, like unique Club Championship uniforms and competitor coaches.
Bug Fixes in Madden 1.18
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Madden 19 version 1.18.
- Madden 19 1.18 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Madden 19 1.18.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.