Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.07 for PlayStation 4 and XBox One is now available for download. According to the official Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.07 patch notes, the new update has added fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. In addition, Kingdom Come Deliverance patch 1.07 update also includes various stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, update 1.3 was released with some big changes which include improvements to Save and Exit functionality. Some easily accessible trunks with extremely good loot is also removed.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Henry can now change his hairstyle and beards in bathhouses.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.07 added unarmed mercy kill.
- Real easter eggs added. Hunt for the golden egg can begin! Also, there is a new Easter-themed weapon to be found.
- Ressurection day is upon us! Some NPCs that died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.07 addressed the problem with the Mightier than the Sword quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.07 has addresses save issue in the House of God quest.
- Another 200 major bugs fixed.
- Support for HD sounds
- Kingdom Come Deliverance patch 1.07 added support for HD textures
- Both HD packs are released as a free DLC and are meant to be downloaded separately.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.07 fixed a major bug that crashed the game at various places.
- Quests notably affected by this bug include Sport of kings, Pestilence, Questions and Answers.
- Fixed issue with missing Erik in the quest called The Die is Cast.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance patch 1.07 added other minor bugfixes.
Check your update and download the Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.07.