Kingdom Come Deliverance update 1.14 is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.14 patch notes, the latest update has added bug fixes and some minor gameplay improvements. In addition, Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.14 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with fixes for issues related to crashes during time skip and the quest House of Gods. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. The new Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.14 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.14 Patch Notes
- Added support for the Band of Bastards DLC.
The roads around Rattay are far from safe, so Sir Radzig Kobyla has enlisted the help of an old acquaintance, the impoverished but wily Baron Kuno of Rychwald, and his infamous mercenary band. Radzig sends Henry to guide the band around the territory… and to keep their unbridled appetite for trouble in check. They set out to patrol the province and soon discover that Radzig’s sworn enemies from long ago have come to settle old accounts. The rival bands engage in a tit-for-tat war that finally culminates in an inevitable showdown.
- Combat-oriented quest line with multiple endings
- New location “Kuno’s Camp”, filled with new characters with interesting stories
- Camp side-activity “The Ring of Bacchus”
- New items and a unique set of armor
New features –
- New better overlays which explain content and technical specification for launching content of each DLC
- Added new item in menu concerning all DLCs and their overlays
- Added lamps and other lights in taverns make it easier to see dice at night in dice minigame
- If player is overloaded and can’t mount a horse, a notice to that effect is displayed
- In some inns, player can find a caste of gamblers, who have special dice and more money to lose
- Notification about reputation (gained or lost) is now displayed in top left corner of screen with regard to influence of quest or dialogue situations
- Added bell toll sound in Pribyslavitz
- Fixed an issue that caused Hans Capon to get stuck after The Prey quest.
– Quest bugs fixed –
- Fixed issue of missing pitcher sometimes making it impossible to complete Next to Godliness quest
- Fixed missing instruction during Bernard’s master-strike training
- Fixed dialogue with Margaret in Hare Hunt now allows completing objective
- Fixed issue that sometimes caused master-strike training to end instantly
- Chest in Rattay in The Queen od Sheba’s Sword quest can now be opened
- Fixed quest markers in Fight Club in Skalitz
- Fixed issue of Captain Bernard and Hans Capon sometimes getting stuck on horses during quest Robber Baron
- Fixed rare issue that made escape from Vranik impossible
- Fixed rare issue that cutscene didn’t launch after killing Runt, preventing further progress in quest
- Marker added in Epilogue quest to help player find Hans Capon
- Hans Capon no longer returns to Rattay after arriving at his camp in Epilogue
- Fixed missing UI prompts in dialogue with Circator John
- Fixed wrong weather during battle in quest Cold Steel, Hot Blood
- Fixed issue of inability to finish At your Service, My Lady quest due to crime in archery competition
- Fixed issue of inability to complete Playing with the Devil quest after beating woodcutter unconscious
- Fixed dialogue after cutscene with villagers in Miracles While You Wait quest now starts when player is outside
- Fixed redundant marker without description during A Rainy Day quest
– Other bugs fixed –
- Fixed issues which sometimes caused game crash after load
- Animation of woman getting up from seated position is improved
- Innkeepers now more often throw player out of a bed he hasn’t paid for
- Fast travel is accessible even with bow armed
- Fixed some issues with clipping hoods in clothing system
- Fixed issue that sometimes prevented player from entering dice game
- Bushes now have proper sounds when collided with
- Fixed master-strike issue that prevented player from completing training with Bernard
- Fixed issue that caused player to be unable to dismount horse after riding on auto-guide
- Fixed issue of occasional slow loading of game during Tournament
- NPCs no longer collide with outhouses when using them
- Street traders now properly call out and gesticulate
- Fixed some issues of guards attacking player due to crime even after paying a fine
- Fixed flickering torch during sprint or horse riding
- Fixed issue that sometimes allowed player to use free attacks even when locked to an opponent
- Fixed issue of price pointer moving out of screen during haggling
- Horse reins no longer glitching when horses are grazing
- Fixed stuttering vegetation animations
- Fixed issue of item unequipped for repair showing as equipped in player stats – a cosmetic issue in UI that did not affect in-game stats
– From the Ashes DLC –
- Sir Divish no longer undressed in final cutscene if player invited him to Pribyslavitz while he slept
- All NPCs in Pribyslavitz now have a place to sleep
- Fixed behaviour of Innkeeper causing unnatural movement
- issue of upgraded blacksmith unable to repair heavily damaged weapons or armour
- Musk of Infinite Allure no longer persists in player inventory after handing over to Capon
- Fixed issue of bonuses for Fritz and Matthew persisting in ledger in Pribyslavitz after killing them
– The Amorous Adventures DLC –
- Fixed issue that triggered an infinite fader after picking up Sir Hans Capon at castle
- Fixed issue of missing facial animation due to distance in the balcony scene.
- When player learns how to read after being sent by Hans Capon, a new objective is added afterwards to direct him back to Capon
- After player has successfully fled from Sir Anselm, he now stops pursuing the player and it is possible to interact with him during quest
- Fixed issue of player facing away from opponent at start of duel after dice game
- It is no longer possible to call your horse inside secret tunnel and get stuck when mounting it
- Guards can now properly navigate to secret tunnel when they have heard Henry
- Fixed issue of player facing in a different direction after cutscene upon entering camp
- Fixed issue in journal of objective to bury Lev’s remains still being active after selling bones to Charlatan
- After completing quest, trespass area near the revenant’s grave now disappears
- Fixed persisting second objective after learning wild animal calls
- Fixed issue of pressing Esc not cancelling colouring water with fake blood
- Trigger area for burying Lev’s remains is extended
- Redundant objective to talk to Charlatan is removed
- Fixed issue of objective “Go and see the Charlatan in the morning” duplicated in journal
- After failing quest it is no longer possible to ask Charlatan “How is the haunting going?”
- After successfully completing rotten food objective, butcher shop is now closed
- If player was jailed for killing brave guys, Charlatan is still angry that he did it
- Fixed issue of Charlatan’s recipe fable appearing too soon in quest log
- Fixed quest logic so that if brave guys flee from combat to the village, they report the player’s crime and the quest is failed
- Fixed issue making it impossible to continue after player kills brave guys
- Fixed issue of persisting “Provoke Fearless Felix” objective after player has killed brave guys
– Tournament DLC –
- Fixed infinite fader that sometimes occurred before third opponent in Tournament
- Tournament will no longer fail because of low reputation with NPCs or guards who remember player’s old crimes
- Redefined dialogue with Tourney Master in Rattay, so the player is better informed about Tournament availability
- Fixed rare issue of player being teleported from arena during tournament
- Fixed issue of Tournament not starting after accepting quest from Sir Hans or Blacksmith
- Combatants no longer running from arena and teleporting back when practicing
- During combat, chickens no longer walk around in arena
- Pruda no longer comes to tournament undressed
- Fixed issue of missing visual effect of lowered visor with new tournament helmets
- Added new autosave after player wins combat with Black Peter in arena
- Fixed issue that during Black Peter’s ambush he hasn’t a poisoned sword
- Fixed issue of tourney master missing calling animations
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed some minor glitches with Kingdom Come 1.14.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Kingdom Come update 1.14 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.14.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Kingdom Come version 1.14.
Kingdom Come Deliverance update 1.14 for PS4 is now available for download.