Killing Floor 2 version 1.21 update is now available for players. According to the official Killing Floor 2 1.21 patch notes, the new update has added balancing and various UI changes. In addition, Killing Floor 2 1.21 also includes performance and stability improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big update was released which added Summer Sideshow 2018: Treacherous Skies. It includes two new maps, two new objective types for Airship, four new weapons, and much more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Killing Floor 2 patch 1.21 is expected to fix all these issues.
Killing Floor 2 Version 1.21 Update Patch Notes
- Shotgun damage types do 20% more damage after Killing Floor 2 patch 1.21.
- Explosive damage types do 150% more damage
- Core hitzone is larger to make it easier to hit.
Perk and Weapons
- Reload canceling has returned
- All Dual pistols ammo is registered at the second mag insert instead of first.
Bug Fixes in Killing Floor 2 1.21
- Fixed an issue where unexploded grenades may deal repeated damage.
- Killing Floor 2 version 1.21 fixed a bug where the King Fleshpound’s laser would go through walls and objects.
Platform Specific Fixes
- Fixed an issue where some cosmetics/skins were not marketable in the Steam marketplace
- Fixed an issue where the game may crash using Nvidia’s FLEX
PS4 and Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where “No Password” text appeared in the Controls section of the option menu.
- Fixed an issue where Mrs. Foster/D.A.R. would not properly play their emote in online matches.
- Fixed an issue where rapidly dropping dual pistols would cause player hands to become invisible.
- Fixed an issue where parties were showing inaccurate prestige info.
- Killing Floor 2 update 1.21 fixed a bug where the M99 had its fill price cut off in the Trader.
- Fixed an issue where audio settings were not reset when hitting “Reset to Default”
Killing Floor 2 update 1.21 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.