Killing Floor 2 update 1.28 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Killing Floor 2 1.28 patch notes, the new update comes with various fixes for crashing and stuttering/lag issues. In addition, Killing Floor 2 version 1.28 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various balancing, adjustments, and other changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Killing Floor 2 1.28 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Killing Floor 2 Update 1.28 Patch Notes for PS4
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Killing Floor 2 1.28.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Killing Floor 2 update 1.28 added stability and performance improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Killing Floor 2 1.28.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Killing Floor 2 update 1.28 for PS4 is now available for download.