Just Cause 4 update 1.05 for PlayStation 4, and Xbox One released. According to the official Just Cause 4 version 1.05 patch notes, the new update has added various fixes related to framerate drop, stuttering/lag, freezing, game crashing, and more. In addition, Just Cause 4 patch 1.05 will also include stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. The upcoming Just Cause 4 update 1.05 is expected to fix all these issues.
Just Cause 4 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Performance improvements
- Water improvements
- Vegetation improvements
- New anti-aliasing system
- New 4K rendering solution
- Various bug fixes
- Updated Customization menu
- JC3 Rico Skin (Legacy Item)
- Fixes for crashing issues.
- Just Cause 4 version 1.05 added bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues Just Cause 4 1.05.
- Added stability and performance improvements with Just Cause 4 1.05.
- Added fixes for framerate drop issue.
Just Cause 4 update 1.05 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.