Just Cause 4 update 1.04 is now roll out for players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The new Just Cause 4 version 1.04 update has added various fixes related to framerate drop, stuttering/lag, freezing, game crashing, and more. In addition, Just Cause 4 patch 1.04 will also include stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. The upcoming Just Cause 4 update 1.04 is expected to fix all these issues.
Just Cause 4 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Skystriker weaponized wingsuit control adjustments.
- Updated Audio files affecting certain languages.
- Updated map to include some missing collectible icons.
- Fix for the spotlight “projected shadow” flickering issue.
- Fix for tutorials not showing sometimes on a new save.
- Major stability improvements.
Just Cause 4 update 1.04 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.