Jurassic World Evolution update 1.16 is now is now available for PS4, XBox One, and PC players. According to the official Jurassic World Evolution 1.16 patch notes, the update comes with new sandbox options, additional maps for challenge mode, and more. Apart from this, Jurassic World Evolution version 1.16 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with Jurassic World Evolution: Secrets of Dr. Wu DLC is now available with new missions, locations, and dinosaurs. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jurassic World Evolution version 1.16 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.16 patch notes
Challenge Mode Additions – The new Jurassic World Evolution update 1.16 expanded challenge mode to include all of the islands, including the locations in Secrets of Dr. Wu if you own the DLC; that’s 7 new challenges that await you! You’ll need to think smart, manage your money (and dinosaurs), and act fast in order to secure the all new Challenge Mode dinosaur skins. Do you have what it takes to try Jurassic difficulty?
Brand New Sandbox Options – One of the features you have been asking for is more sandbox options to give more of an unlimited feel to the sandbox experience, and that’s exactly why we’ve added the ability to adjust the following options:
- Dinosaur aggression, stop them fighting, make them fight more, plus some more specific options so you can play how you want to play.
- Disable failed incubations, so you’ll always have a 100% success rating when incubating your dinosaurs.
- Toggle to disable specific requirements for dinosaurs such as population, social and habitat; now you won’t need to worry about your Ankylosaurus needing some alone time!
- Charge the Hammond Foundation fee. Just in case you want to add a little more challenge to your sandbox.
- JWE update 1.16 has fixed a crash when the game tries to give you a contract for an upgrade from the PDLC pack but you do not own the PDLC.
- Fixed a crash when you try to research a gene after completing all of the Dr. Wu missions.