Jurassic World Evolution update 1.09 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the Jurassic World Evolution 1.09 patch notes, the new update has added fixes for crashing and stuttering issues. In addition, Jurassic World Evolution version 1.09 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update v1.4 was released with a brand new Challenge Mode, more Sandbox options, and much more. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jurassic World Evolution 1.09 patch is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.09 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Fixed a crash where reputation updates before the InGen database unlocks have been initialised
- Fixed a dinosaur mission related crash
- Fixed shutdown crash when a dinosaur is running away after a fight
Graphics and Interface
- Fixed an issue with not being able to activate certain objects like ranger teams
- Fixed Giganotosaurus resizing during a fight
- Delayed the winner of non-lethal fights returning to the idle pose to reduce head clipping on large theropods
- Fixed some missing VO for Italian and Korean
- Various text fixes
- Various localisation fixes
- Added bug fixes and improvements
- Added stability and performance improvements
- Fixes for crashing issues with Jurassic World Evolution version 1.09.
- Added fixes for stuttering and framerate drop issue.
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.09 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and XBox One.