Jurassic World Evolution update 1.07 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the Jurassic World Evolution 1.07 patch notes, the new update contains a brand new Challenge Mode, more Sandbox options, and much more. In addition, Jurassic World Evolution version 1.07 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with three new dig sites, a cast of new dinosaurs, new InGen database entries, three new carnivores, the terrific and terrifying Baryonyx, Carnotaurus and Allosaurus. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jurassic World Evolution 1.07 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.07 Patch Notes
ALL NEW CHALLENGE MODE
A new feature greatly requested within the community is Challenge Mode (separate from Story Mode). You’ll find yourself with very little starting money as you progress through Isla Nublar, with difficulty levels that you can adjust before you start (easy, medium, hard and Jurassic). We’re also adding some new mechanics like Hammond Foundation fees, contract cancellation penalties, and personal best completion times. You can unlock new skins (and achievements/trophies!) when you complete Challenge Mode for the first time and also when you beat the ultimate challenge, Jurassic difficulty! Good luck!
MORE SANDBOX OPTIONS
Isla Nublar is our dedicated sandbox island, and we’re adding more options so you can play the way you want to; you can toggle these settings in the Options Menu at any time. A few exciting additions are the lifespan toggle (dinosaurs no longer die of old age), cash level toggle (decide how much cash is available to you), various difficulty settings (dinosaur variety, rating, guest count, and economics), feeder resupply toggle (no more pesky ranger jobs!), and power toggle (no power stations or power requirements needed, as well as no power outages).
LIGHTING OPTIONS FOR CAREER ISLANDS
- Once you have achieved 5 stars on each island in Career Mode, you’ll unlock different lighting options: default, dawn, dusk, and night. You can now revisit your islands and choose which setting you want to play in, which should give you some nice new challenges and more opportunities for gorgeous photographs.
NEW CONTRACT TYPES
- Added some more variety of contracts for all Divisions, which will have you working to improve guest coverage, increase dinosaur visibility and rating, and achieve higher levels of profit for your island. Make sure you’re up to the task before accepting them!
NEW VIEWING CAMERAS
- Added the new camera features to the viewing gallery and viewing platform so you can watch your enclosures from your guests’ perspectives, as well as a first-person camera to the monorail train – positioned at a height above the train that will go over stations.
KOREAN AND ITALIAN LANGUAGE SUPPORT
- Added Korean and Italian Voice Overs and subtitles to the game.
- Scale down the Ceratosaurus from 9.6m (current) to 9m
- Scale down the Tyrannosaurus Rex from 14m (current) to 13.5m
- Scale up the Spinosaurus from 13.7m (current) to 15m (making her taller but less bulky than the T-Rex)
- Scale up the Giganotosaurus from 12m (current) to 13.5m
- ADDITIONAL FEATURESAdded a camera zoom toggle,
- Added the option to cancel a research project or incubation,
- Added the option to revert all the genes to default,
- Added a new dinosaur bio information in the Genome Library (health and comfort requirements),
- Added shortcuts to research items from the Upgrade and Build menus.
- Added bug fixes and improvements
- Added stability and performance improvements
- Fixes for crashing issues.
Full patch notes are now available here.
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.07 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and XBox One.