Jump Force update 1.05 is now roll out for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Jump Force 1.05 changelog, the new update comes with stability and performance improvements. In addition, Jump Force version 1.05 also includes various fixes for crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs.
A previous update was released with improved story event renditions, battle part adjustments and much more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jump Force patch 1.05 is expected to fix all these issues.
Jump Force Update 1.05 changelog
- Improved operation stability
- Improvement of the visibility of the awakening gauge of battle UI
- Adding a new skip UI to places that cannot be skipped by the event skip feature
- Improvement of cursor movement on character selection screen
– Move the cursor to the leftmost character on the screen with the direction key “up” and move the cursor to the rightmost character on the screen with the direction key “down”.
- Cutscene skip option added with Jump Force patch 1.05
- Fixed crashing issues with Jump Force 1.05.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Jump Force version 1.05 added performance and stability improvements.
Jump Force update 1.05 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.