Injustice 2 update 1.14 will soon roll out on PS4 and Xbox One. The latest Injustice 2 1.14 update includes various fixes and gameplay improvements. According to the official Injustice 2 version 1.14 patch notes, legendary Multiverse Portals are now available for Aquaman, Black Canary, Harley Quinn. Check out full details below.
Injustice 2 update 1.14 Patch Notes
General Gameplay fixes
- General stability and Online stability improvements.
- Move list corrections and improvements to AI logic.
- Legendary Multiverse Portals are now available for Aquaman, Black Canary, Harley Quinn.
- Fixed an issue with some Multiverse Meta Challenges not correctly completing.
Character Specific Fixes
- Atom – Fixed a bug that allowed Atom to block by holding back while Character Power was active
- Atom – Can now use Side Kick’s in Multiverse events while Character Power is active
- Atom – The environmental interaction created by the “Making Matter” ability is destroyed when his Character Power meter is fully drained
- Atom – Injustice 2 version 1.14 fixed a lingering sound effect when the blue version of Catalyst Chaos is interrupted
- Atom – Fixed a rare issue when interrupting Atom while his character power is active, which resulted in his tiny visual effect lingering
- Atom – When affected by Dr. Fate’s Final Punishment, the ankhs will no longer visually appear when performing Atom’s throw animation
- Atom – Update to Atom’s throw animation
- Atom – Injustice 2 1.14 fixed issue with Atom’s victim regions not immediately resetting after his character power throw is escaped
- Atom – Fixed many issues with lingering visual effects on “Atom Field” Gear Ability
- Atom – Fixed some issues with Fermion Fury MeterBurn causing some animation issues on hit
- Black Manta – Injustice 2 update 1.14 fixed a rare issue with Black Manta’s Multiverse Side Kick attack causing a crash
- Darksied – Clashing while Parademon is active will now cause it to disappear with a visual effect
- Dr Fate – Fixed issue with visual effects persisting during the win screen
- Hellboy – Adjusted the animation, hit region, visual effects location, and repel region on Devil’s Revolver which could cause some inconsistent interactions
- Hellboy – Increased base damage on Hell’s Fury Gear Ability to 6 (up from 5)
- Hellboy – Injustice 2 1.14 addressed punish indicator not working properly on some of his special moves
- Hellboy – it is no longer possible to keep the armor active after dash cancelling out of the Gear Ability Azzael’s Guard’s Meter Burn with specific timing
- Hellboy – After missing with Heavy Hoof (Jump + Medium), Hellboy will no longer have slightly modified repel regions for a few frames
- Joker – Legendary Augment “Surprise Chompers” no longer auto-corrects, now does 2 base damage (down from 5), and can be clashed
- Joker – Injustice 2 version 1.14 addressed an issue with Legendary Augment “Surprise Chompers” that prevented close and far versions from being performed
- Joker – Clashing with Chattering Teeth or Surprise Chompers on screen will now cause them to disappear with a visual effect
- Poison Ivy – Added Sound Effects to Gear Augment “The Thorned Rose”
- Raiden – AI controlled Raiden can now perform all end of round animations
- Red Hood – Clashing with Ground Mine on screen will now cause it to disappear with a visual effect
- Red Hood – The throwing stars from the “Puncture” Gear Augment will no longer appear during Supermove and Clash cinematics
- Scarecrow – Fear-Ferno no longer builds excessive character power meter when it makes contact with Atom’s Catalyst Chaos
- Scarecrow – Injustice 2 update 1.14 fixed a visual issue that could happen when Scythe Grab was clashed from long range
- Starfire – Star Dust will now prioritize the very far version over the far version
- Starfire – Star Dust MeterBurn cooldown will now properly reset when it connects with armor or is destroyed
- Swamp Thing – Abagail’s Garden Character Power visual effects now show up when doing damage to Atom while his Character Power is active
- Swamp Thing – Injustice 2 1.14 addressed a bug that could cause some wood attacks impact effects to use the opponent’s shader to tint the color
- Wonder Woman – If Shield Toss is clashed, her shield now will disappear with a visual effect
Check your game update and download the latest Injustice 2 update 1.14.