Hitman 2 update 1.10 is now available for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Hitman 2 version 1.10 patch notes, the new update has added stability and performance improvements. In addition, Hitman 2 1.10 also added fixes for issues related to framerate drop, stuttering/lag, freezing, game crashing, and more.
Previously, a February update was released with various other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Hitman 2 update 1.10 is expected to fix all these issues.
Hitman 2 update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Addresses some back-end authentication issues that we encountered after releasing the February Update.
- Fixed an issue with textures.
- Fixed low framerate issues.
- Fixed crashing issues with Hitman 2 version 1.10.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Hitman 2 version 1.10 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Hitman 2 patch 1.10.
Hitman 2 update 1.10 is now available on PS4.