Hitman 2 update 1.06 patch notes is now available for players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official Hitman 2 version 1.06 patch notes, the new update has added minor changes and improvements. In addition, Hitman 2 1.06 also added fixes for issues related to framerate drop, stuttering/lag, freezing, game crashing, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with various other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Hitman 2 update 1.06 is expected to fix all these issues.
Hitman 2 update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with textures not rendering properly, specifically on vehicles.
- Fixed low framerate issues.
- Fixed crashing issues with Hitman 2 version 1.06.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Hitman 2 version 1.06 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Hitman 2 patch 1.06.
Hitman 2 update 1.06 is now available on PS4.